Zegrahm Expeditions is pleased to offer a new way to explore the Great White Continent in 2015 with a 14-day adventure that focuses solely on the Antarctic Peninsula. Each year, the company offers its signature 22-day Antarctica, South Georgia & the Falkland Islands expedition that typically sells out quickly, but Zegrahm has heard from guests that an exploration focusing exclusively on the Peninsula would be a great addition to their polar product offerings.
Highlights of this expedition include:
- Spending five full days exploring the Antarctic Peninsula.
- Cruising through Lemaire Channel, a supremely scenic strait where orca and humpback whales are frequently found.
- Exploring by Zodiac or kayak to discover dramatic shorelines and glittering icebergs.
- Stepping ashore on remote beaches to witness colonies of chinstrap, gentoo, and Adelie penguins.
- Boarding Zodiacs to search for leopard, Weddell, and crabeater seals hauled out on ice floes.
- Photographing a variety of subjects, from mighty glaciers descending from lofty peaks and ocean-sculpted icebergs, to an endless array of wildlife.
This expedition is aboard the 100-guest Sea Spirit from February 21 – March 6, 2015 and is priced from $11,980 per person.
More info: www.zegrahm.com or call 1-800-628-8747.
Have you subscribed to World of Cruising magazine yet? Follow this link now!