Paul Gauguin Cruises, operator of the highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific, the m/s Paul Gauguin, and the 90-guest m/v Tere Moana, has revealed shore excursion options for guests on seven-night Caribbean and 13- and 14-night Panama Canal voyages onboard the Tere Moana.
With options to suit most interests, guests can discover the beauty, rich history and culture of the destinations they visit on a variety of shore excursions on Caribbean and Panama Canal itineraries. Guests can pre-reserve standard shore excursions and enjoy each with no more than 13 fellow travellers. Or, for a more intimate experience, pre-paid tours are also available for two to six guests which include private transportation with a personal driver/guide.
Tere Moana’s Caribbean voyages cruise roundtrip from St Martin and visit Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda, Basseterre, Les Saintes and St Barts. Eight departures are offered on 29th December 2012; 9th, 16th and 23rd March; 30th November; and 7th, 14th and 21st December 2013, with cruise-only fares starting from £1,983 per person.
Shore excursion options for Caribbean voyages include:
· Tortola: Dolphin Royal Swim; Certified SCUBA; and Eco-Snorkel & Kayaking
· Jost Van Dyke: Hike & Beach Tour; and Certified SCUBA
· Virgin Gorda: Best of Virgin Gorda; Baths Tour; and Certified SCUBA
· Basseterre: Day at the Beach; Best of St Kitts - Full Island Tour; Best of St. Kitts - Full Island Private Tour*; Private Yacht Tour*; and Private SCUBA Diving Tour*
· St Barts: St Barts Island Tour; Yellow Submarine Tour; ATV Adventure; BLUE CAT Snorkelling Tour; and BLUE CAT Snorkelling & One-Tank Dive Tour
Tere Moana’s Panama Canal voyages cruise between St Martin and Puerto Caldera and visit St Barts, English Harbour, Les Saintes, Oranjestad, Willemstad, Cartagena, Panama Canal (transit), Isla de Coiba† and Corcovado National Park (Marenco). Two departures are offered on 5th January and 24th February 2013, with cruise-only fares starting from £3,759 per person.
Shore excursion options for Panama Canal voyages include:
· Marenco: Corcovado National Park Hiking Tour; Horseback Riding to the Last Frontier; and Marine Wildlife Safari
· Cartagena: Cartagena City Tour; Rumba Tour by Chiva Bus; and La Boquilla Mangrove Canoe Tour & Cartagena City Walk
· English Harbour: Beach Deluxe Tour; Antiguan Crusoe Island Tour; Golf in Antigua; Segway Tour; Yacht Racing; and Antiguan Canopy Tour
· Oranjestad: The Best of Aruba; and Aruba’s Treasures
· Willemstad: Willemstad Walking Tour; Jewish Heritage Tour; and Curaçao Sea Aquarium Tour
Guests on Tere Moana can also arrange private tours and services, customised to their needs and travel budgets, with Paul Gauguin Personalised Services (PGPS) by emailing PGPS@pgcruises.com. With hundreds of options to choose from, PGPS can co-ordinate air travel, accommodation, customised and private tours and transfer packages for guests.
*Shore excursions that must be purchased in advance of voyage.
†13-night itinerary operates in reverse and does not visit Isla de Coiba, Panama.
For further information and reservations call 020 7434 0089 or visit www.pgcruises.com