There are an amazing selection of excursions included on this River Cruise Tour from Titan/Uniworld, such as Great Wall of China, Shibao Pagoda, the Forbidden City and many more. Flying in to Shanghai you stay here for two nights before flying out to Yichang to board the new luxury vessel Century Legend.
You can enjoy a different perspective of China whilst cruising along the Yangtze for the next four days with the amazing rock formations of the Lesser Gorges and the ancient pagoda of Shibao carved into the cliffs towering above you. A host of cultural classes and events including tai chi, folk dance, Chinese calligraphy, opera performances and more are provided throughout the cruise.
The last two nights are in Beijing with excursions to The Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City.
Included in the package are
· Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service®
· 11 days, 2 nights Shanghai hotel, 4 nights cruise, 3 nights Beijing hotel, 1 night in-flight (ship and hotels as specified or similar).
· Scheduled British Airways or another leading airline direct flights.
· Meals: Breakfast on Days 3-11, Lunch on Days 3, 5-7, 9-10, Dinners on Days 4-10.
· A selection included shore excursions
· Captains Welcome Reception and Farewell Dinner.
For more information log on to www.titantravel.co.uk/uniworld