The 227-passenger Royal Clipper spends winter in the Caribbean, offering seven, 10 and 11-night voyages from Barbados, alternating between the Windward Isles and the Grenadines, from £1,225pp, excluding flights. The ship will then offer seven and 11 night voyages round-trip from Rome, or between Rome and Venice, during the summer of 2012, cruising the Amalfi Coast and Sicily, from £1,515pp, excluding flights.
Cruises on Star Clipper
· Star Clipper, with a capacity of 170, winters in St Maarten, offering seven-night voyages to the Leeward Islands and around the British Virgin Islands from £1,245 pp excluding flights. The ship will sail the Greek Islands all summer, round-trip from Athens and between Athens and Venice and Athens and Istanbul. A four-night mini-cruise from Venice starts at £770pp, excluding flights, departing July 28 and calling at popular yachting ports in Croatia.
Special offers for Christmas and New Year 2011
· €300 per person onboard credit on Star Flyer’s Christmas and New Year Costa Rica cruises, from £1,770pp excluding flights.
· No single supplements on Christmas and New Year Costa Rica cruises.
· Third passenger occupying a cabin on Costa Rica cruises over the holiday season pays only port taxes
· 50% discount for children in Costa Rica at Christmas and on New Year cruises on all three ships
For more info and booking details, be sure to check out this link with the UK's luxury cruise specialists, The Cruise Line Ltd.