As part of its continued development, CroisiEurope is delighted to announce that it has bought out the Mekong River Cruise Company, from which Europe’s market leader in river cruises has chartered the RV Indochine for the last four years. The company will retain its original name - “Compagnie Fluviale du Mékong - to which the trademark “by CroisiEurope” will be added.
This acquisition gives the company another four new charming colonial-style vessels which will cruise along the Mekong between Cambodia and Vietnam. All the vessels will stick with their original cruise planning from Siem Reap to Saigon via Phnom Penh (or vice versa), from August to April.
Highlights of these cruises include:
- A four-star vessel that combines charm and comfort and is completely panelled in tropical hardwood
- Discover the Khmer temples at the site of Angkor
- Bustling Saigon
- The French colonial charm of Phnom Penh
- The turbulent life of floating villages, Lake Tonle Sap and the discovery of the fish farms on the Mekong delta
- A beautiful emotive cruise full of colour
Two additional vessels in the same style will shortly be constructed in Vietnam in order to enhance the fleet.
As with the entire CroisiEurope fleet, the high standards of quality that have made this French family-run river cruise company so successful will be respected.
With this advance into Asia, Europe’s market leader in river cruises is writing a new chapter in its cruising history as it widens the areas of its expertise and operations.
For reservations and further information call CroisiEurope on 020 8328 1281 or visit www.croisieurope.co.uk